Saturday, May 31, 2008

Fire in January CD

Children of the World ProjectI wanted to try to add some of my piano compositions to my site. Here is the cover of my next project, which has been on the shelf for a long time. My first CD, Fire in January, is my piano cd recorded and copyrighted in 1998, and recorded at Melody Recording Studio in Fayetteville, Arkansas. My friend Donn Young let me use this photo from the Atlas Mountain Children in Morroco for my next project. I can't decide on the title.
It will take me a while, as I am slow, to figure out how to add my own music to this site. I decided to make a movie of my photography, which shows some of my life and some just the sky, with the second piano composition "Bible School Crush" as a musical background. I hope it works.

5 comments:

PEANUT said...

looking forward to the music downloaded on your site!

Spiritrider said...

I just love your photography....it's a window to which others can see into your heart. Enjoying your BLOG...keep it comin'!

PEANUT said...

WOW! Your piano playing is exceptional! I really enjoyed it. Keep it up! Oh, and i loved the gal with wings midway through the video show.

Greg L. said...

Love the music, fantastic playing. The photos are equally wonderful. Putting together in a seemingly understandable way to the music seems genius.

Unknown said...

This is Jon Hall. I don't know if you remember me at all, but I was in your Science class at Southwest R-V Washburn Mo. You handed out copies of your CD "Fire in January." Till this day, I still have that copy. I remember you as a great teacher, musician, and person. I'm glad I decided to Google your name and finding you here. Please e-mail me sometime at jhall768@gmail.com