Thursday, June 5, 2008

My camera and mind work alike. Just click photos for larger versions.

I went to the Keith Urban and Carrie Underwood concert at the University of Arkansas Razorback stadium. The stadium is just down the hill from my little red house. Dee, my little sister, and I had a good time. We even got the snow cone girl to give us a smile for the camera! We enjoyed the charming ladies sitting next to us. After taking their picture, I got them to photograph Dee and me. We don't spend much time together, so getting to go to a free concert was perfect. I had fun photographing the event while taking a ribbing from my sister about taking pictures of all the pretty women. Of course she was right which is the point of this blog. I'm a guy! What can I say....... I took the top picture and edited it a little to make a point, and that is this: My mind and camera work alike. Everyone else in the top photo are not as in focus or colorful when the young woman suddenly caught my eye in the crowd. I guess I can't help it. Life is beautiful in so many ways, and often spontaneous! Keith Urban walked into the stands while performing a song and actually gave his guitar to a guy in the Audience. Wow! what a great performance by both Artist and what a fun crowd.

No comments: