Friday, January 9, 2009

New Jersey

I love this new Swiss National Team Jersey. It seems everything Assos is a little smaller. They make very good products and this Jersey is like silk and very soft. It has a little zipper pocket in back in addition to the three normal bike pockets. I have never seen a Large Jersey by any company even when it is the same company measure the same. I also have a pair of XL shorts coming as my other half mille Large shorts are just between sizes. I find the size factor to also be the same for riding shorts too. I must admit, the assos products have been very good, but they do cost a great deal. It is the small attention to detail that counts over long mileage. In trying to maintain my fitness, I can definitely feel the extra weight I am carrying around. I could stand to lose 10 pounds. I had a massage today and it was the finest deep tissue massage I have every had. I do believe I will make it a part of my riding regimen.

No comments: