Saturday, July 5, 2008

It is Tour Time

I did 15 miles after work Wednesday to get my body ready for thursday's ride with a strong and fast rider. The ride went well and it was nice to ride with someone else for a change. Though my body hasn't felt as athletic or energized lately, I was on that day a little stronger than my friend. Thankfully, she is one who tends to over train and I lucked out to catch her on a day when she was very tired and sore from working out and running. I'm certain she would normally kick my ass and twice on Sunday. I decided at the last minute to see if I could photo graph some fireworks, but my vantage point wasn't as close or high up this year and it was just an excuse to get out of the house for a little walk. This is the second year with out TV coverage of the tour, so I will have to get my fix via the internet. This is my second year without family stuff on the 4th of july. It is time to get out more. Since it is clearing outside, I think I will go for a ride.

No comments: